How detrimental would it be for a kid to have the initials B.E.E.R?
I mean would you be setting your kid up to be in the fraternity/ sorority scene or an alcoholic.
Would that be cruel and irresponsible as his/her parents?
Feel free to weigh in on the importance of name and initials...
7 comments:
I vote for totally unimportant.
Honestly, when do you ever see your full name in initials? Ok, so that's irrelevant. Name them whatever you want. I don't think there's any scientific evidence that if you name your kids B.E.E.R. that he/she will be an alcoholic.
Go for it!!! If it's a girl, that last initial may change anyway. Then she may be B.E.E.T, or B.E.E.S or B.E.E.F. or,..... Could be fun!
thankfully or fortunately it's our boy name :)
...B.E.E.P would be pretty funny, though!!
I dare you!!!!! And in 21 years we can discuss this further.
2 middle names? There could be way worse 4 letter initials.
Personally, I'm hoping to marry someone with a last name that starts with 'G' so my initials can be K.E.G.
Post a Comment