a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress, pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
I'll take no facebook if it means you blog more :)Love this haiku. Sorry about the content :( Why do you have to clean it if it's new??
apparently, if you don't do a self clean in the oven before you use it the obnoxious fumes (from I don't know what...insulation from around the oven?) fill your house every time you use it until it's baked off???? Dumb!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'll take no facebook if it means you blog more :)
Love this haiku. Sorry about the content :( Why do you have to clean it if it's new??
apparently, if you don't do a self clean in the oven before you use it the obnoxious fumes (from I don't know what...insulation from around the oven?) fill your house every time you use it until it's baked off???? Dumb!
Post a Comment