Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sigh!

Nothing like having to name 2 of your "Nearest Relatives" to make realize that you don't live close to ANY relatives.

Which makes you feel all sad inside and then you cry.

And then you have a slight freak out (again, because it happens EVERY time you're pregnant)!

To which your 5 year old son wants to know why you are crying, and you begin to try to explain about missing your family...

...then he says, "Oh! Can I have a cookie?"

Then your tears become laughing and you(!) end up eating 18 cookies...while your 2 children split 4.

4 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

That sounds perfectly healthy to me! :)

Kentucky Kate said...

Although I've seen your waistline. I question the size of these 18 cookies. I don't think you have it in you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, please don't talk about cookies...I'm trying to lose weight and all I want is sugar. Ugh.

I wish you lived closer to me! I wish I could come visit you in the hospital and bring you a bottle of wine! Almost done!!!!! ALMOST DONE!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this!