I do know that I experienced just how small of a World we live in. Not only that, but a peek at how being in the Body of Christ and praying for a family, you don't know, makes you feel like you're old friends. At least on my part, I cannot speak for her. However, if I were her, I would love to have her hair.
Did that sound creepy?
I meant that in a completely non- creepy way.
Anyway, 6 or 7 degrees...Take this scenario for example:
I moved to KY, met a girl who became a real life friend, Cydney.
Cydney went to a College where she met and knows a girl named Katie and a girl named Kat.
I went to High School with Katie.
Katie was good friends with Kathleen, who also went to High School with me.
Kathleen is friends with Kat.
From Kat, we get Jen C. who takes lovely photos (Blueberry Lunch) and has beautiful children.
It's also important to note at this point that her husband's name is Thom... Jen and Thom's are meant to be together.
From Jen C., we get Sarah B.
Sarah B. has beautiful red hair and has adorable boy/girl twins. Twins, I'm assuming are an instant magnet in any situation, so hopefully,
my recognizing her in a parking lot was not too scary.
At this point in my story, I met Sarah B. in the Mellow Mushroom parking lot in Winter Park.
I was a lunatic, carrying a pizza box and trying to hurry T and Lj to the car, when I walked over to her and introduced myself.
Sarah B. has a 5 mo. old named Truett.
So, just like that we talked, and I felt connected to her world through blogs and prayer.
Investing in people, just like God intended.
1 comment:
Jen. this is so sweet and made me laugh! As soon as I started reading this and saw the not so creepy hair comment, I thought you were talking about Sarah. She told me yall met months ago. That hair is unforgetable. :)
I'm here via facebook, which I'm never on, but today I am....seeing the hard news about your mama. I'm so sorry Jen! Your words about her paint the most beautiful woman.
Post a Comment