Funnels (?)
Gravy boat
Christmas Plates (service for 6: next Christmas dinner is on us)
Toaster Oven
Rolling Pin
Blender
Margarita Glasses
Crepe Pan (and Turner)
Cookie jar (the cookies never make it to the jar)
Ramekins
Cookbooks
Quiche dish
Mini Muffin pan
I'm taking inventory for Spring Clearing...I mean Cleaning, so some of these items may reappear on a "Buy, Give, Barter" post in the future.
2 comments:
Yeah, I can relate to not using or seeing a need to use many of those items. I do however really recommend using the mini muffin pan. It is great for kids. Mine both love mini breakfast pumpkin muffins. So simple, too:
1 box of Spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
That can be it, but I doctor it up with a splash or two of oj, add a bit more cinnamon, allspice, an extra scoop of brown sugar and sometimes even craisins.
And how do you not use the toaster oven?? I use mine daily.
I bought my funnels to make big kisses in them with melted chocolate. I have never done that and in the cabinet they gather dust.
What are ramekins?? Sounds familiar, but I don't know?
Yeah, I hear you on your list...I was very inspired. We have very similar lists. Big surprise there...
Post a Comment