Friday, May 02, 2008

Dear color Yellow,

Here we are again, finding ourselves in the same love- hate relationship as last Spring/ Summer. I love you and your sunny, cheerful shades. You make me want to smile, and yet you make me look sickly and tired. 
Is that any way to treat a friend who only what's to show your brilliance to the world? 
I find it sad that we can't come to some sort of resolution, and so unfortunately, I will not be wearing you smily, sunny shades again for another year.

Sincerely, 
a non- yellow wearing- yellow fan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are tan! You can wear yellow!

(p.s. The fact that you wrote a blog to a color is yet another reason why I love you).

Anonymous said...

Everyone can wear every color, it just depends on the shade. Check out this site: http://members.tripod.com/trepanrr/personal_color_palettes.htm

Paulina said...

nonsense...you can totally pull off yellow - i've seen you do it!