I was 18 and graduation was about 2 weeks away. I worked at the Gap.
5 things on my "to-do" list...
- pack
- run
- take a shower
- put away all the clothes on my floor
- hang the diapers to dry
snacks i enjoy
- carrots
- Stoneyfield Farm Drinkable Yogurt (Wild Berry)
- Almonds (unsalted)
- Pink Lady or Fuji apples
- cheese on eggs or just eggs or just cheese
five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
- pay off debt; give money anonymously pay off my sister's and then my parent's house and then buy a house for my brother.
- give oodles of money to New Hope to help unwed mommies
- open an Earth Bums store and staff it, so I don't have to be there all the time
- hire a maid and a lawn care service, so my husband and I could spend more time together
- hire someone to clean up and organize my study
- taking on too much
- letting Tee watch too much T.V. because I'm too busy
- talking too much
- sarcasm
- flossing my teeth in public
- FL
- KY
- KY
- KY
- KY
- Bookseller
- Retail Associate
- Outdoor Store (i got paid to hike and kayak!)
- loan coordinator
- dental hygienist
- kt
- alo
- le
- kb
- es
4 comments:
You floss your teeth in public?????!!!
I don't think you talk too much! But I'm excited you worked at the Gap (no wonder I love your clothes). The bit about enjoying eggs is weird though.....
Does this mean I'm supposed to answer all the questions you did on my blog? OK...
The who's next part scared me; its like you are ready to take me out. Or are you calling me out?
You were a dental hygienist?! Was that kind of a gross job?
I heard that you were too sick to do the half. How are you doing/feeling now? What a letdown!
P.S. Just ran 4 miles this weekend and thought that I was going to DIE. How will we do 7.5 up and down San Francisco hills in another 2 weeks? Eeeeek.
Post a Comment