...lots to report on our homefront
1. we're back as of today
2. running shoes is still sick
3. she has an appt. tomorrow, in which she will beg the midwife for stronger anti-nausea/vomiting meds
4. we also get to see the baby via ultrasound
5. long story short- memorial service was postponed until Oct. 4th, there may be another pilgrimage to the Homestead on Friday.
6. behind on cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc...
7. too tired and nauseous to care
8. T has made excellent progress on staining the deck and the pergola is finished
4 comments:
How did the ultrasound go? Did you get more meds?
Can I again beg forgiveness for forgetting to stop by and pick up the liners that night before you left? Please don't stop selling to me :)
Sister! I'm praying for you! I totally feel your "sick" pain! Is there anything I can do to help?? Let me come over and clean. Contact me! I don't think I even have your email address!
Yea, you get an ultrasound! This isn't the Find-Out-The-Sex-Ultrasound, is it (little later?)? Go for the meds - no reason to suffer through it when you have other things to worry about.
is there anything i can do to help? i know it is really difficult to feel like you're doing a good job as a mom when you're miserably sick.
Post a Comment