I am a much happier mommy after being on zophran, and I am even happier to report that I haven't had a date with the porcelain john in 24 hours. I was a little surprised at how expensive this little miracle worker is. Although I got the generic version of this gem, the pamphlet that stated how much my insurance saved me made me GASP! Mind you I paid $7.00, but the cost of this according to the paper= $469.00! Are they kidding me!!!! Is this a joke? Maybe the nurses can shed some light as to whether this is for real or not.
The ultrasound went well. There is one bun in the oven and the little sprout loved to fold his/her hands and stretch out the legs simultaneously like doing crunches. The tech was intrigued as this seemed to be this baby's exercise of choice.

Here are the arms and hands folded
Followed by the knees to the chest
4 comments:
Sister, your kiddo is awfully cute!
Oh I love it, this is so much fun! Even though my pregnancy is over and I have moved on to better things, I am having so much fun keeping up with all my pregnant friends!
Yea! I was hoping for pictures! So you've got another athletic one, huh?
Yeah for baby Richardson! So what is your official due date? We give Zofran a lot, but I don't deal with the cost side of it.
Post a Comment