So I'm on a quest for vintage furniture. Since this realm is so foreign to me, I decided the internet was the best place to start. Low and behold the internet was triumphant, Florence Antique Mall is practically in our backyard and this truly is an untapped resource for all things old and used.
This is getting to be pretty long, but after almost 2 hours of being overwhelmed and sneezing- a lot... Tee and I walked out with a talking Tonka truck for $2.00. I think I need a strategy next time I go and more eyes to seek out precious finds.
So naturally, because it was so late, we HAD to eat at Chipolte. While we were eating a man walked in with his 2 kids and his mom. This man had a mohawk (a real one). They sit down to eat their food when Tee yells, "Man has dinosaur hair!" I had to laugh! Good thing the man laughed too.
It gets better.
Then, when he got up to get his kids and himself a refill, Travis states, "Cool Hair, Dude!"
This kids hilarious!!
3 comments:
Did you think the prices at the Florence Antique Mall were .. um .. wow .. insane?
I looked at their website because when I think antique mall, I think dusty, scuzzy junk that you have to sift through to find that perfect something you thought you couldn't live without. The stuff at the Florence Antique Mall seemed a bit too high class for us down-home folk.
the stuff i looked at was pretty reasonably priced. not garage sale prices, but TONS better selection than the Richwood flea market
Super cute kid you have there. Dinosaur hair. That's a line you will still be telling about when he is an adult.
Miss you!
Post a Comment