I would say that sounds like a cavity! When you're prego your body is more prone to infection and a cavity is an infection in your teeth! Sometimes though, teeth problems can be related to sinus problems....so many possibilities.
Could be, I would go check it out if it keeps bothering. And don't worry if they have to x-ray one tooth, you and baby are safe with the lead apron. Have you been going to the dentist every 6 mo. like they recommend? I would think if it was decay they would've caught it last time, but I've been wrong before!
Not necessarily. I had that for a few weeks and went to the dentist and he did x-rays and said it was fine. I do think pregnancy is hard on teeth though.
4 comments:
I would say that sounds like a cavity! When you're prego your body is more prone to infection and a cavity is an infection in your teeth! Sometimes though, teeth problems can be related to sinus problems....so many possibilities.
Could be, I would go check it out if it keeps bothering. And don't worry if they have to x-ray one tooth, you and baby are safe with the lead apron. Have you been going to the dentist every 6 mo. like they recommend? I would think if it was decay they would've caught it last time, but I've been wrong before!
Not necessarily. I had that for a few weeks and went to the dentist and he did x-rays and said it was fine. I do think pregnancy is hard on teeth though.
Oh, pregnancy...dear sweet old pregancy. I got my first cavity in 10 years after Ethan was born.
Post a Comment