Monday, October 27, 2008

Too Cold for this Southern Gal

Does anyone else feel like we skipped Fall and moved straight to Winter? There really is a chance of snow tonight! Last time it snowed in October (well, that I was here to witness anyway) was 6 years ago.

Must be all that "global-warming", huh...

I think we are going to cave and turn on the Heat. I might even break out the heated mattress pad my parents got us as a wedding gift and throw on some Flannel Sheets.

BURR...

2 comments:

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Ok, not to be rude, but...shut it! At least you get the cold weather, and the option of turning off your a/c all together to lower you bill. I'm on a jealous rant... although, our high tomorrow is 65 w/ a low of 48 and you know that is considered cold here...I guess that the grass is truly greener... sigh....

Kentucky Kate said...

Yes!! We caved a while ago, but our house is a lot more drafty than yours. I've been putting a little heater in the girls room and dressing them in their fuzzy jammies.