Saturday, November 01, 2008

Swim Lessons

Tee started swim lessons this morning. It was bittersweet for me. He was the littlest among the "fishes" and really loved the water. The unfortunate part was that he didn't trust or like the swim instructor, Mr. Luke (picture a red headed Santa). So we were demoted to a younger class, where I will be in the water with him. HA! I just put away all my swim suits and I doubt this pregnant body is going to fit into them anyway. What do you think of pregnant ladies in two-pieces?

5 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I totally wore one, though it was a tankini and no tummy skin showed. That is kinda gross in my opinion. The big, round, belly hanging out that is.

Ashley said...

I did it all summer, why buy one you won't wear very much. I think Target may have a few maternity swimsuit stragglers left on the sale rack.

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

Remember that bathing suit I had at the beach...it is a maternity one that I got at a consignment shop...washed VERY well and purchased for 10 bucks (it's a motherhood that retails for like 60)

The Talberts said...

I'll bring my maternity suits on Wednesday. I have one that is just the top if you have panty-sharing issues. And if you don't want mine or they don't fit - I always think it's so cute when pregnant mamas let their bellies hang out in swim suits.

Anne said...

I wore my regular tankini at 25 weeks - go for it! I bet Travis is so cute as a little fish.