Saturday, April 04, 2009

Feeling all Betty Crocker

I've never been the type of lady who likes to make, plan, and clean-up after dinner. I envy women who do. Sometimes it makes me feel less qualified as a mom/wife.
I find it stressful to think of a meal plan and then thaw meat a day in advance. Yet somehow this week, I've managed to make (from scratch) a couple of really good dinners. I think this is considered nesting.

Most of you know me and so you are reading this skeptically, so I will post photos, as evidence.
It was delicious, try not to drool on your computer.







2 comments:

Danielle said...

OK - I actually do find myself salivating while looking at your dinner and dessert. . Looks really good. . Want to come nest over here -maybe tidy up some and cook a few meals???

The Talberts said...

Mmmmm. Love that last picture. Looks good!