T proudly told me today that he was searching for "Beardyman" to let his kids watch on the computer. The "computer" was a calendar he was pretending to type on.
Really?! I said.
How many kids do you have?
5. He emphatically replied.
What are their names? I pressed.
Janey, Lenny, Fin, Isabel, and Dee Dee.
Oh! I didn't know you were a dad.
Uh-Huh, I am.
That was the end, as he took his "computer" and tried to prop it up on the ottoman and said, "There you go."
Imaginations are so amazing.
4 comments:
Sophie keeps telling me that she has a baby in her belly. A baby boy.
Awww...Isabel:)
Well .. I love Beardyman and I really love two of the names he picked for his children (enough that they have been on our list to choose from). Travis has good taste and a terrific imagination. Also .. I had a little reality check when I saw that you re-named us "Six Talberts" on your side-bar there. Whoa.
Congratulations Grandma!
Post a Comment