Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holding Pattern, God?

So it would seem as if God is saying... "Wait on Me!"

Wait on relocating.

Wait on timing.

Wait on financing.

Wait on packing.

Just wait.

He know this is hard for me. Most of you know this is hard for me!

I need the map. I'd make an excellent Israelite ;)

But as, a very wise beyond her years, sister-friend shared with me a few nights ago; "We, as Christians, have all the Fruits of the Spirit in us, we just need to exercise them in order for us to be characterized by them!

I'm trying not to move forward numb. I want to continue to foster friendships, serve, and love while I'm here. I don't want to cut myself off from everyone and everything for the sake of preserving self and sparing my feelings later.

Please, dear friends, hold me accountable to this.

In the meanwhile, I'm planning birthday parties, planning a killer yard sale, and dreaming of Summer.

Praise the Lord that we are not paralyzed by decision making, but we DO know and rejoice that God is a God of details and order. Praise to Him that He's shown us areas and truth to wait on Him.

Thank you sweet friends for praying on our behalf. Please, keep those prayers for wisdom and discernment coming.

Philippians 4:11
"Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever State I am, to be content:

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

I want to be the first at your killer yard sale! :)

Rachael Neal said...

Praying for you! Waiting on the Lord is one of the hardest things you'll ever be asked to do.

Kimberly said...

I love you, friend! This must be hard. The waiting is always the hardest, I think. Praying for you! However I can support you, please let me know!