Lots of things are happening at the Rodeo. So this is more of a question proposing blog entry.
1) We need a couple new appliances. I say need because, honestly, washing clothes at other people's homes is just not working out...as a permanent solution ;) Don't get me wrong, the people are fabulous, but there's this whole inconvenience factor on both sides.
So, a new washing machine is in order. I'd like a top loader. Anyone have one they LOVE that they could recommend?
Next appliance that has been misbehaving, my oven/range. On my wishlist, I'd like a gas cooktop with convection oven. So again, I ask anyone with an oven/range that you LOVE. Could you give me some pros/cons on what you love/ dislike?
2)We're not really certain what we're doing as far as staying, moving, etc... There are lots of BIG decisions and small details that need to be worked out or taken care of. For instance, do we enroll T in school for this school year or commit to homeschool (Lord, help me).
Would you commit to pray for our family?
I'll leave you with Easter photos as an incentive to look at my blog.
2 comments:
What a lovely family you have! And how I admire the frothy-ness of the Easter dress!
I'm still in love with your dress!
Post a Comment