Another marvelous mystery of our perfect Creator.
On the flip side, to pray for those who have hurt you...wound you, yields the same effect (affect?, I never get this word right). This is definitely harder, especially if the person is close to you. Worth it? Yes. Even when the person doesn't see their error, wake, and continues? Yep, even then. God heals the hurts and calms the wake, and you find that you still care for the person in a deeper way.
Amazing, saving Jesus.
Only He can change. Only He can save... to the uttermost.
I leave you with a potty in the kitchen. Why? Because I'm that random.
Quote of the day as Tom headed out to get a few supplies, "Don't let anyone use the toilet!"
3 comments:
at least he didn't say that before he headed out for a 5 day trip!
Wait. I'm not the person who keeps acting like a moron and never even knows it, am I? Oh boy. A toilet in the kitchen? You guys are never going to fit in outside of Kentucky with that sort of decorating style. ;)
FYI - You were right. Effect is correct.
Post a Comment