... I've mentioned the holding pattern that "our plans" seem to have taken.
We're still holding.
Another "funny" convenience sort of bit the dust, the day after we were suppose to drive 400+ miles out of town. We had cancelled the trip for other reasons, but now we see that it was Divine intervention. The convenience, my car. The dilemma, the suspension.
Apparently, a suspension is somewhat important to drive a vehicle... who knew?
Still hopefully, putting the house up to sell in June. This is all of course, pending Project Declutter has been a success, the potty in my kitchen is gone, and there is a kitchen floor where there is none.
But we're not really gonna be heartbroken if it doesn't sell or if we don't find one in Florida.
I'm o.k with it, even though I have my anxious moments, where I'm definitely NOT. Ya know, overwhelmed by all the stuff and all the stuff and then more kid stuff...oh, fisher price, leap-thingy, thomas, elmo... you're killing me.
I digress.
Anyway, so for all those who are keeping score of the appliance/ household carnage-
Dishwasher- but replaced
Refrigerator
Washing machine
Oven
Shower door
Car's suspension
You think God's trying to tell us something ;)?
1 comment:
Trust Him!:)
Post a Comment