... I've been rethinking the whole not finding out the baby's gender thing. I mean, I may not be cut out for this BIG of an uncertainty.
Meaning, I'm impatient and feel the need to and for control in my life.
Hilarious and sad, I know!?
Anyway, this has also made me think that maybe it's a sin issue. Surprise!
What started this whole rethinking?
Baby Names.
And that I had a dream in which the baby came out as a boy AND a girl... and I had the baby in the waiting room at the hospital...
This kid probably isn't going to have a name. Does every Mom feel this way in choosing a name? There's just NO RIGHT first name.
I'm also thinking of starting a T-Shirt line.
They will say,
"I'm not (fill in the blank with-tired, hungry, cynical, depressed, moody, prissy), I'm always this sarcastic!"
Also, it's Wednesday ;) Keep your socks on ;)
7 comments:
You are so funny! We always have a hard time with girl names, but have a boy name picked out right away. I don't know why. AND we didn't find out what we had with the first 3, but the last 3 kids we did find out. The older I get the less patience I have.
Sorry we took off our socks tonight! Lol date night was good! Praying for you pregnant mama. The suspense of waiting was so hard, but fun. I'd rather find out though. Corbin for a boy and Keeley for a girl. Guess I'm still.stuck on the K names.
Larry wants to know what you mean by the comment of keeping your socks on....
We were surprised with 1 and 2 (and I loved doing it that way), but did find out with 3. I am soooo glad that we experienced both ways. It was really nice to be prepared for #3 more, too. Had we waited to be surprised in the delivery room, Mike would have been disappointed. He wanted a boy. When our Clara was born, though, and we were expecting her...we were thrilled! Sisters are the best:)!!
Totally agree that girls names were tough. So many negative connotations with those (ex-girlfrieds, former mean girls, etc.)
Our most perfect names that we never used were: Charlotte and Jacob...if you care:).
Come on Larry! Lol.
LOL. I'm laughing imagining Larry watching the Business Time video.
what if you went with naming the little dear after someone. That way at least it's meaningful even if it's not perfect. just a thought.
Post a Comment